- Alettes Rusks respects your privacy and your personal information and for this reason, we take care to protect your personal information and to keep it confidential.
- Alettes Rusks will only disclose, collate and process (“use”) your personal information with your express written permission unless we are legally required to do so.
- Alettes Rusks will not use your personal information for any other purpose, other than that which we disclosed to you, unless you give Alettes Rusks your express written permission to do so, or unless Alettes Rusks is permitted or required to do so by law.
- Alettes Rusks will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
What do we mean by Personal Information?
- Personal information refers to information that identifies or relates specifically to you, for example, your name, age and identity number, email address, online identifier, location information, personal opinions or personal preferences.
How we collect your Personal Information?
- Whenever you use the Site, complete a form or contact Alettes Rusks electronically, Alettes Rusks will collect your personal information.
- Through a tracking code embedded by the Site, Alettes Rusks also collects information that includes:
- Device-specific data
- The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
- Log data
Third party servers automatically record information which is created upon using the Site. Data includes:
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed.
Why we collect and use Personal Information?
- In order to make your use of the Site and the products, services, facilities, tools or utilities offered on the Site as informative and successful as possible, it is necessary for Alettes Rusks to find out exactly what you need and want. The following are some of the reasons why Alettes Rusks would collect your personal information:
- for Alettes Rusks to process your instructions or requests; or
- for Alettes Rusks to ensure that we meet your needs, Alettes Rusks may collect and analyse your personal information and combine all the information that we have about you for research and statistical purposes. We may also use your personal information to personalise and tailor our services to meet your needs; or
- Once Alettes Rusks has collected and analysed your personal information, Alettes Rusks may send you promotional material or details which we think may be of interest to you.
- Your privacy is important to us and we will therefore not sell, rent or provide your personal information to unauthorised third parties for their independent use, without your consent. If at any stage after you have given Alettes Rusks your consent you no longer wish Alettes Rusks to use or share your personal information, you may at any stage withdraw your consent
Protection of your Personal Information
- Alettes Rusks values the information that you choose to provide and will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration. The information Alettes Rusks has concerning Alettes Rusks customers is stored in databases that have built-in safeguards to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
Correction of Personal Information
- If you ever want to update or correct any of your personal information held by Alettes Rusks, you can contact us here: email@example.com
Personal Information held by or disclosed by you or Alettes Rusks to a Third Party
- Alettes Rusks may enter into arrangements with its partners and other third party suppliers in order for them to provide services to you. Those arrangements may require us to disclose your personal information to them, whether in person or by means of an application. You hereby consent to Alettes Rusks disclosing your personal information to those partners and third parties for this purpose and you also consent to receiving data about yourself from them. If at any time, after you have given Alettes Rusks your consent, you no longer wish to have your personal information disclosed to these partners or third parties, you may withdraw your consent.
- The word “cookie” refers to small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the website. In this way, the next time you use the Site, Alettes Rusks will know who you are and that you have visited the Site before.
- Alettes Rusks will also collect information about how you use the Site, your preferences and past browsing history.
- Alettes Rusks engages third parties that help us deliver banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about Alettes Rusks customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to our customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person.
- Third party vendors, including Facebook, Instagram, Google and DoubleClick, show Alettes Rusks ads on sites on the internet.
- Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing our website. Please note that by doing so some features of the website you visit may be unavailable.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your consent to the processing of your personal information
By agreeing to this privacy notice, you provide us with your express consent and agreement that we may collect, get, receive, record, organise, collate, store, update, change, retrieve, read, process, consult, use and share your personal information in the manner set out in this privacy notice.
If you do not agree with this privacy notice, or are concerned about any aspect as it relates to your personal information, please do not continue to use the Alettes Rusks website or any services offered by us.
In the paragraph above you expressly give your permission to us to process your personal information in the manner and for the purposes set out in this privacy notice. By doing this, you know and accept that you are giving up certain parts of your right to privacy.
Who you are sharing your information with Alettes Rusks Pty Ltd